JOB TITLE: Team Coordinator- Housing Related Support
HOURS: 37.5 Hours Per Week
RATE: £10.15 Per Hour
The role of the team coordinator.
To provide operational support to the service manager and successfully support the development and day-to-day operation of the housing related support element of NAViGO Extra.
1. To provide operational support to the Service Manager.
2. Supporting the Service Manager with referrals and checking against refusal criteria.
3. Working alongside the Service Manager to monitor support hours against the HRS contract.
4. Managing temporary absences & DNA of service users.
5. Completing initial joint assessments to establish need/aspirations/goals.
6. Support Senior Support Workers with completing reviews with service users.
7. Supporting Senior Support Workers in completing positive Behaviour Plans (if applicable).
8. Supporting senior support workers in completing Joint Risk Assessments.
9. Completing Gateway monitoring information (electronic client record system).
10. General administration.
11. Supporting the Service manager with Housing related support Contract management.
12. Support Service Manager with completing rotas, supervision, team meetings, planning and providing cover during annual leave, training leave and unplanned leave.
13. The role requires flexible working 24 hours a day/7 days per week, and you will be required to participate in the on-call rota for which an additional payment will be made.
14. To understand any other duties that are deemed necessary by the Service Manager.
15. To maintain contemporaneous computerised records and ensure support plans are accurate in accordance with the relevant policies and guidelines.
· Knowledge housing and housing related support requirements, ideally underpinned with Housing qualifications.
· Knowledge of mental health conditions
· Competent in using excel, word, email and capable of setting up/amending complex spreadsheet systems.
· Good problem-solving skills and ability to make some decisions (supported by Service Manager)
· Flexible and reliable
· Aligned to the 6 C’s - Caring, Compassionate, Competent, Communicator, Courageous, Committed.
· ‘Can Do’ attitude
· Strong desire to support others
· Good mentoring/supervisory skills
· Ability to liaise/communicate at all levels.
· Proactive and able to use initiative.
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written at all levels.
· Good numeracy skills
· Good understanding of confidentiality
· Ability to motivate others.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Experience of working with the public; excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to plan and prioritise.
· Good team player
· Good telephone manner
· Passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
· Flexible and adaptable; the post holder will need to become accustomed to changing priorities often at very short notice.
· Able to work well under pressure.